- 4 hours ago
(Sorry about the repost but it became confusing >.< Every note on the older post will count as an entry, too.)
What you can win:
- a custom made cursor, banner, back to top button, icon, sidebar picture, etc. made by me. I make them only for the winner so no one else will have the same ;) You can see examples on my blog.
a custom made shimeji (those tiny cute things that walk around your desktop) You can decide how it looks and what it does! It can be your OC, you, a character from games, movies,…or whatever you like.
Please make sure my previous shimejis work for you:
Jean Kirschstein (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Makoto Tachibana (Free!) (not finished yet)
a big promo with screenshots and everything ^.^
there will be two winners:
one will get the shimeji, the promo and I decorate their blog :D
sounds weird idk
the second winner gets everything but the shimeji
(If the first winner can’t use shimejis I pick another one or I’ll draw something else for them)
- You can reblog as many times as you like but please don’t spam
- Likes do count (but it would be nice if you spread this post)
- you have to follow me since this is a thank you for my followers
- Giveaway ends on April 11th, 2014.
- Will use random generator to determine the winner.
- Please have your askbox open. If it’s not open or you don’t respond within 48 hours, I will have to pick another winner.
- Do not use a giveaway or empty blog. I will check.
If you have any more questions, just ask me. I hope you like this “giveaway” (✿◠‿◠)
- 4 hours ago
I won’t be helping anyone to get their shimeji’s running from this point on. This blog has really boomed in popularity, and the amount of people who message me asking for help running their shimeji’s is overwhelming and I’m very limited in my knowledge of such programs to begin with. I will leave the FAQ open and if there is a frequent problem that people have already found a solution for I will add it to the list. I may also help people find resources every now and again, but I need to focus on posting more shimejis and going back and fixing previous posts to have the source for each shimeji more visible to give the artists proper credit. I want to help every single one of you but the fact is that I can’t, and I think that has been scaring me away from this blog. I’m going to try and come back, post more shimejis, and delete all the asks out of the inbox that are based on trying to get shimejis to run.
I’m terribly sorry that I can’t help you all. I really wish I could.
- 3 months ago
I’m starting to get overwhelmed with everyone asking me for help with their shimejis. Give me a day, I need to try and think of a solution.
I’m so so sorry to everyone who I’ve already been talking to about figuring stuff out, and then just disappeared for a few days. Work’s been hectic due to the approach of Black Friday so I’ve been so tired.
I’m still trying to sort all this and get everything back on track, but I have little to no time right now. I’m sorry. I should have some time after Thursday if I can’t find a moment’s peace before then.
- 3 months ago